I help women business owners lead highly engaged, effective + profitable teams using their natural strengths.
Learn how below!
“Ashley was such an enthusiastic and supportive resource for my team. I feel more poised, professional, and confident about leading my team.” – Arianne
1:1 Coaching + Mentorship
Leading a team seems easy…until it’s not.
Many new leaders believe that the skills that helped them start and run a successful business will easily translate to leading a team. They quickly learn that they don’t – and they’re left wondering:
- How do I get my team to do what I ask, without constant hand-holding?
- Will everything fall apart without me if I take a day off?
- Was hiring a team really the right move to help me grow my business?
Inevitably, I hear: “I’m tired of winging it. I just want to know the actual right thing to do.“
You’re tired, frustrated, and stuck. You’re not exactly sure what the problem is, and even if you did, you’re not sure you’d know how to fix it.
The good news is, it doesn’t have to be this way. And that’s where I come in!
By working with me, I’ve been able to help my clients:
- Feel more confident about leading their teams, without changing who they are
- Delegate better and develop teams that are resourceful and take initiative
- Understand their role and design a schedule to accomplish more higher-level work
- Establish healthy boundaries in order to take time off without stress and worry
- Handle difficult conversations and situations like a pro when things don’t go well
If you want a more engaged, effective, and profitable team, and you want a partner who can help you get there faster, let’s chat!
Hire Me To Speak
Need an engaging, educational, and energetic speaker for your next event?
With over 14 years of professional training and speaking experience, I know what it takes to connect with an audience and deliver a value-driven presentation.
I’m comfortable with online and in-person facilitation and can deliver both signature and customized presentations to suit your audience needs. I’d love to help you make your next event one that your attendees gush about all year long!