Need a Speaker for Your Next Event?
I’d love to partner with you!
Speaking for conferences, summits, retreats, and workshops.
You’re in the market for an engaging, educational, and energetic speaker. Someone who knows how to expertly connect with the audience and deliver a value-driven presentation. I’m thrilled to be someone you’re considering for this opportunity! Please take a look below to learn more about what it’s like to work with me and then browse my signature presentations.
Planning an event can be stressful and it’s my goal to make your life as easy as possible, while delivering a presentation that helps your event shine.
What to Expect from Me as Your Speaker:
- An Engaging Presentation (that’s Actionable, too!) – There’s nothing worse than walking away from a presentation that left you feeling excited, but wondering what to do next. Each presentation is delivered in an engaging, high-energy manner, and has been carefully designed to be both educational and actionable, filled with specific steps audience members can act on right away.
- Prompt + Thorough Responses – When working with me, you can expect to receive prompt and thorough responses. I pride myself on providing you with everything you request and not causing any delays on my end.
- Social Sharing – If I’m speaking at an event, I believe wholeheartedly in sharing about that event on my social media platforms, in my weekly newsletter, and other outlets where appropriate. You’ve worked hard on this event and I’m honored to be part of it – let’s spread the word together!
Current Signature Presentations:
Transform Your Stories: Transform Your Leadership
Have you ever thought? “I’m not sure I’m cut out to be a leader?” or “Who am I to lead a team?”
We all have stories we tell ourselves about our ability to lead. Many of us struggle with toxic stories full of fear, worry, and doubt. These stories hold us back from reaching our full potential as leaders and creating the kind of impact in the world that we dream of having.
In this session, we’ll discuss:
- What toxic stories are and why you have them,
- How to identify the stories that are holding you back, and
- My signature method for navigating toxic stories.
Don’t let your toxic stories dim your light. Transform you stories, transform you leadership.
(Based on my book Transform Your Stories: Overcome Your Toxic Stories, Become a Courageous and Confident Leader, and Impact the World.)
The Art of Delegation: How to Trust and Let Go
Have you ever thought, “If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself!“?
Do you struggle with asking for help in your business? Are you afraid of letting go? Do you often find yourself stuck in the weeds of your business?
Delegating doesn’t come naturally to most business owners. Entrusting someone else with the business you’ve lovingly and painstakingly nurtured and grown can leave you feeling vulnerable. But scaling a business to 6-, 7-, 8-figures and beyond without help is impossible.
In this session, we’ll:
- Explore the common reasons we believe we can’t let go,
- Discuss why you can’t afford not to delegate if you’ve got big dreams, and
- Review practical strategies for how to build trust with your team and learn to let go.
During this interactive session, you’ll be doing the exploration and mindset work in class as well as formulating a plan of action to take home with you that you can implement right away. Learn the fine art of delegating, so you can stop spending your day stuck in the weeks and focus on the money-making activities that will drive your business success to the next level.
Why A-Players Won’t Save Your Business
For every business owner who’s ever told me they just need to hire some “A-Players,” there’s an A-Player out there who is rolling their eyes.
Of course, we all want the best for our businesses – the best products/services to sell, the best marketing, the best client experience, and naturally, the best employees. However, what many business owners don’t understand is that the best may not actually work out the best for you.
In this session, we’ll:
- Discuss what A-Players are and why everyone wants them,
- Explore why you can’t rely on A-Players to save your business, and
- Create a plan for what you can do instead.
It’s time to dispel some myths around hiring and working with A-Players, why they won’t be your savior, and discuss what you can do instead, especially if you’re feeling like your team is lackluster.
Interested in a topic that’s not presented? I can also customize presentations for your audience, such as the custom full-day workshop I created and delivered for the EmpoWEred Planners Society in 2018.
I’ve presented at these online and in-person events and communities:
- Tennessee Small Business Development Centers (Johnson City and Kingsport locations)
- AccelNow: The Northeast Tennessee Regional Accelerator
- Holston Business Development Center
- The Reset Conference (Indianapolis, IN 2018 and Louisville, KY 2019)
- EmpoWEred Planners Society
- Creative Hub Conference: An Online Workshop
- Multiple speaking engagements with The Kroger Co. and J.Crew, where I spent my corporate years.
I also host my own in-person workshops.